Magnetic Aura (effect)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Reflect projectiles with magnetic energy.
— In-game description
Weapon skills that grant Magnetic Aura
Bundle skills that grant Magnetic Aura
Utility skills that grant Magnetic Aura
Elite skills that grant Magnetic Aura
Common skills that grant Magnetic Aura
- See also: Aura#Traits that improve auras
Traits that grant Magnetic Aura
- Arcane Resurrection (Arcane) — Cast Geyser when you begin reviving a downed ally. Geyser now partially revives downed allies. When you begin reviving an ally, you gain an aura based on your attunement.
- Unstable Conduit (Tempest) — Overloads grant an aura based on your attunement.
Trait skills that grant Magnetic Aura
- Magnetic Aura (Streamlined Kits) — Become surrounded in a magnetic shield that reflects projectiles.
- See also: Aura#Related equipment
- Superior Rune of the Earth (6) - gain Protection and magnetic aura when struck by a foe. (Cooldown: 60 Seconds)
For a detailed effect history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|December 01, 2015||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: