Magnetic Aura (effect)
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Reflect projectiles with magnetic energy.
— In-game description
Weapon skills that grant Magnetic Aura
Utility skills that grant Magnetic Aura
Elite skills that grant Magnetic Aura
- See also: Aura#Traits that improve auras
- Arcane Resurrection - Cast Geyser when you begin reviving a downed ally. Geyser now partially revives downed allies. When you revive an ally, you and the revived ally gain an aura based on your attunement.
- Unstable Conduit - Overloads grant an aura based on your attunement.
- Imbued Melodies (when struck below 90% health, cast Sand Squall)
- Streamlined Kits (when equipping the Med Kit)
- See also: Aura#Related equipment
- Superior Rune of the Earth (6) - gain Protection and magnetic aura when struck by a foe. (Cooldown: 60 Seconds)
For a detailed effect history, see here.
|December 01, 2015||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: