Magnetic Aura (effect)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Reflect projectiles with magnetic energy.
— In-game description
- 1 Related skills
- 2 Related traits
- 3 Related equipment
- 4 See also
- 5 Version history
Weapon skills that grant Magnetic Aura
Utility skills that grant Magnetic Aura
Elite skills that grant Magnetic Aura
- See also: Aura#Traits that improve auras
- Arcane Resurrection - Cast Geyser when you begin reviving a downed ally. Geyser now partially revives downed allies. When you begin reviving an ally, you gain an aura based on your attunement.
- Unstable Conduit - Overloads grant an aura based on your attunement.
- Streamlined Kits (when equipping the Med Kit)
- See also: Aura#Related equipment
- Superior Rune of the Earth (6) - gain Protection and magnetic aura when struck by a foe. (Cooldown: 60 Seconds)
For a detailed effect history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|December 01, 2015||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: