From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description
- Hornet Sting — Stab your foe, then evade backward.
- Power Stab — Stab your foe and evade attacks.
- Serpent's Strike — Do an evasive roll around your target, striking them and poisoning them.
- Stalker's Strike — Stab and poison your foe while evading attacks.
- Quick Shot — Fire a quick shot in an evasive retreat. Gain swiftness. This can be used while retreating.
- Ancestral Grace - Become a wisp of natural energy, traversing to the targeted location. When you reach the target, heal nearby allies and grant protection to your pet. Recharge is reduced if you heal another ally.
- Lightning Reflexes - Survival. Evade back with a crack of lightning, dealing damage and gaining vigor.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|January 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: