Frost Aura (effect)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Chill foes that strike you (only once per second for each attacker); incoming damage is reduced by 10%.
— In-game description
- 1 Related skills
- 2 Related traits
- 3 Related equipment
- 4 Version history
Weapon skills that grant Frost Aura
Healing skills that grant Frost Aura
Utility skills that grant Frost Aura
Elite skills that grant Frost Aura
Profession mechanic skills that grant Frost Aura
- See also: Aura#Traits that improve auras
Traits that grant Frost Aura
- Soothing Ice (Water) — Gain regeneration and frost aura when critically hit.
- Arcane Resurrection (Arcane) — Cast Geyser when you begin reviving a downed ally. Geyser now partially revives downed allies. When you begin reviving an ally, you gain an aura based on your attunement.
- Unstable Conduit (Tempest) — Overloads grant an aura based on your attunement.
- Elemental Bastion (Tempest) — Heal allies you grant an aura to. Grant frost aura to nearby allies when struck while below the health threshold.
- See also: Aura#Related equipment
- Superior Rune of Svanir - When struck below 50%
For a detailed effect history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|December 01, 2015||
|September 29, 2015||
|February 26, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: