Signet of Inspiration
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Signet of Inspiration
- Mesmer (skill list)
- Training cost
- 2 Hero points
- Game link
Overhead activation icon
Signet Passive: Grant swiftness and an additional random boon every ten seconds.
Signet Active: Extends the duration of all boons on yourself.
- Aegis (3s): Block the next incoming attack.
- Alacrity (3s): +25% Skill Recharge Rate
- Fury (3s): +25% Critical Chance
- Fury (3s): +20% Critical Chance
- Might (20s): 30 Condition Damage, 30 Power
- Protection (3s): -33% Incoming Damage
- Regen (3s): 390 Heal
- Resolution (3s): Incoming condition damage decreased by 33%.
- Always Receive-Swiftness (5s): +33% Movement Speed
- Vigor (3s): +50% Endurance Regeneration
- Stability (3s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared, or taunted.
- Resistance (3s): Nondamaging conditions currently on you are ineffective.
- Quickness (3s): Skills and actions are faster.
- Duration Increase: 3 seconds
- Range: 600
— In-game description
- Illusionary Membrane — While you have regeneration, condition damage you deal is increased, and condition damage you take is reduced.
- Chaotic Transference — Chaos Armor grants protection when cast. When you gain protection, also gain regeneration.
- Chaotic Persistence — Gain concentration and expertise while affected by regeneration.
- Blurred Inscriptions — Signets have improved active effects, and activating one grants you distortion.
- Improved Alacrity — Alacrity applied to you is stronger but has a reduced duration. Gain increased critical-strike damage when you have alacrity.
- Nomad's Endurance — Shatter skills give vigor, and vigor grants condition damage.
- Sharpening Sorrow — Gain fury when you activate Bladesong Sorrow. Fury increases your expertise.
- Quiet Intensity — Fury gives an increased critical chance. Gain ferocity based on your vitality.
- When used underwater, the activation time is ½ second.
- The passive effect also works out of combat.
- The active effect does not benefit from boon duration.
- Applies the Signet of Inspiration passive effect when not on cooldown.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 28, 2022||
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|May 11, 2021||
|March 05, 2019||
|December 11, 2018||
|October 02, 2018||
|July 10, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|October 18, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|December 14, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: