From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the Elementalist scepter skill. For light armor skin, see Phoenix Light Armor Skin. For the set of weapon skins, see Phoenix weapon skins.
— In-game description [?]
- Pyromancer's Puissance - Each skill you use while attuned to fire grants you might.
- Persisting Flames - Comboing a blast finisher with a fire field grants fury. Fire fields created by weapon skills last longer. Cast Lava Font when you are downed.
- Pyromancer's Training - Deal more damage while attuned to fire. Reduces recharge on all fire weapon skills.
- Latent Stamina - Apply vigor in a radius when attuning to water. Granting vigor to allies also restores a portion of endurance.
- The phoenix projectile will pierce any enemies on its path, and create the blast finisher effect at its targeted location upon reaching it.
- When returning to the user, the phoenix can travel up to approximately 1500 units distance from its target location, removing one condition and granting vigor on successful return.
- The phoenix's velocity has been doubled and has been made unblockable prior to the 25 June 2013 update.
- The phoenix cannot travel up obstacles, but can travel down them.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|December 11, 2018||
|August 08, 2017|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
|November 17, 2015||
|September 09, 2014||
|June 03, 2014||
|May 20, 2014||
|June 25, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: