From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the elementalist scepter skill. For other uses, see Phoenix (disambiguation).
- Elementalist (skill list)
- Game link
Release a fiery phoenix that attacks foes in a line before exploding and returning to you, curing a condition and granting you vigor. Inflict additional burning against foes that are already burning.
- Damage: 275 (0.75)?
- Damage: 147 (0.4)?
- Explosion Damage: 624 (1.7)?
- Explosion Damage: 550 (1.5)?
- Burning (6s): 786 Damage
- Additional Burning (6s): 786 Damage
- Vigor (5s): +50% Endurance Regeneration
- Conditions Removed: 1
- Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 240
- Combo Finisher: Blast
- Range: 900
— In-game description
- Burning Precision — Burning you inflict has increased duration and your critical hits gain a chance to inflict burning.
- Pyromancer's Training — Your fire-weapon skills gain reduced recharge. Deal increased strike damage to burning foes.
- Pyromancer's Puissance — Gain might for using any skill while attuned to fire. When leaving fire attunement or successfully completing a fire overload, unleash a Flame Expulsion.
- Blinding Ashes — Inflict blindness on foes you burn. This trait can only affect the same enemy once per interval.
- Bountiful Power — Deal increased strike damage for each boon on you.
- Latent Stamina — Grant vigor to nearby allies when attuning to water. Restore endurance to allies you grant vigor.
- The phoenix projectile will pierce any enemies on its path, and create the blast finisher effect at its targeted location upon reaching it.
- When returning to the user, the phoenix can travel up to approximately 1500 units distance from its target location, removing one condition and granting vigor on successful return.
- The phoenix cannot travel up obstacles, but can travel down them.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|November 29, 2022||
|August 23, 2022||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|December 11, 2018||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|November 17, 2015||
|September 09, 2014||
|June 03, 2014||
|May 20, 2014||
|June 25, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.
- According to The Making of Guild Wars 2, the returning function of this skill was born out of design of an axe skill created for the ranger profession.