From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Burning Precision — Burning you inflict has increased duration and your critical hits gain a chance to inflict burning.
- Pyromancer's Training — Your fire-weapon skills gain reduced recharge. Deal more damage to burning foes.
- Pyromancer's Puissance — Gain might for using any skill while attuned to fire. When leaving fire attunement or successfully completing a fire overload, unleash a Flame Expulsion.
- Blinding Ashes — Inflict blindness on foes you burn. This trait can only affect the same enemy once per interval.
- Latent Stamina — Grant vigor to nearby allies when attuning to water. Restore endurance to allies you grant vigor.
- The phoenix projectile will pierce any enemies on its path, and create the blast finisher effect at its targeted location upon reaching it.
- When returning to the user, the phoenix can travel up to approximately 1500 units distance from its target location, removing one condition and granting vigor on successful return.
- The phoenix cannot travel up obstacles, but can travel down them.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|December 11, 2018||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|November 17, 2015||
|September 09, 2014||
|June 03, 2014||
|May 20, 2014||
|June 25, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: