From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the aura. For the effect encountered during the Aquatic Ruins Fractal, see Light Aura (Holding the Glowing Plant).
When struck, you gain resolution. Incoming condition damage is reduced by 10%. (Cooldown: 1s)
— In-game description
Profession mechanic skills that grant Light Aura
Combos that grant Light Aura
- See also: Aura#Traits that improve auras
Traits that grant Light Aura
- Justice is Blind (Radiance) — Gain a light aura and blind nearby foes when you activate Virtue skill 1.
- See also: Aura#Related equipment
- You get 2 seconds of resolution from the Light Aura.
- Added in the September 2014 Feature Pack.
For a detailed effect history, see here.
|October 05, 2021||
|May 11, 2021||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|September 09, 2014||