From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Thief (skill list)
Off hand pistol
- Dual Wield
- Game link
Dual Wield. Fire a beam that hinders foes and helps allies.
- Enemy target: Deal damage and inflict conditions.
- Damage: 121 (0.33)?
- Torment (6s): 132 Damage, 191 Damage if Foe Is Stationary
- : 7Number of Hits
- Ally target: Grant your target barrier and boons.
- Barrier: 645 (0.22)?
- Regen (3s): 390 Heal
- Regen (1s): 130 Heal
- Quickness ( ½s): Skills and actions are faster.
- : 7Number of Impacts
- Number of Targets: 1
- Range: 900
— In-game description
- Deadly Ambition — Inflict poison when striking a foe with a dual wield attack. Gain increased condition damage. Applies poison once per attack use.
- Exposed Weakness — Deal increased strike damage to your target for each unique condition on them.
- Assassin's Reward — Heal yourself whenever you use a skill that uses initiative. Heal yourself for each point of initiative spent.
- Second Opinion — A portion of condition damage is converted to healing power. Gain healing power, which is increased while wielding a scepter.
- Dark Sentry — Apply Rot Wallow Venom to allies you grant barrier to. Outgoing healing to allies is increased. Rot Wallow Venom effect cannot apply to yourself.
- Larcenous Torment — Torment you inflict is increased. Gain shadow force when you torment a foe. Does not grant shadow force while in shroud.
- Fires a beam in a line that affects one allied target or up to 3 enemy targets it passes through, depending on your selected target.
- It will not affect allies if you start the cast on an enemy or vice versa.
- The selected target will always be affected by the beam. Then, if it the cast is on an enemy, the first two pierced targets either closest to the player or behind the selected target are also affected. (Despite appearances, the beam extends invisibly beyond its target destination, upon which it pivots.)
- The player is made to face the target throughout the casting, but forcing one's self to face away by running will cancel it at the next tick.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|November 30, 2021||
|October 26, 2021||