From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Burning Precision — Burning you inflict has increased duration and your critical hits gain a chance to inflict burning.
- Pyromancer's Training — Your fire-weapon skills gain reduced recharge. Deal increased strike damage to burning foes.
- Pyromancer's Puissance — Gain might for using any skill while attuned to fire. When leaving fire attunement or successfully completing a fire overload, unleash a Flame Expulsion.
- Blinding Ashes — Inflict blindness on foes you burn. This trait can only affect the same enemy once per interval.
- Latent Stamina — Grant vigor to nearby allies when attuning to water. Restore endurance to allies you grant vigor.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 08, 2018||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|June 03, 2014||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: