Glyph of the Stars (Celestial Avatar)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Glyph of the Stars
Glyph. Prevent health drain while downed and revive downed allies in the targeted area. Heal and grant boons to allies in that area.
- Healing: 392 (0.14)?
- Revive per Pulse: 4%
- Glyph of the Stars (Celestial Avatar): You do not lose health from being downed.
- Protection (6s): -33% Incoming Damage
- Regen (12s): 1,560 Heal
- Vigor (12s): +50% Endurance Regeneration
- Number of Allied Targets: 10
- : 18Revive Pulses
- : 6Boon and Healing Pulses
- Radius: 360
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description
- Oakheart Salve — Gain regeneration when you are inflicted with bleeding, poison, or burning. While you have regeneration, you take reduced strike damage.
- Rugged Growth — You and your pet recover health while affected by protection.
- Bountiful Hunter — You deal increased strike damage for each boon affecting you. Your pet deals increased strike damage for each boon affecting it.
- Fortifying Bond — When you gain a boon, it is shared with your pet.
- Windborne Notes — Warhorn skills gain reduced recharge and grant regeneration around their target. Recover health when you gain regeneration.
- Live Vicariously — When you heal an ally, you are also healed.
- Verdant Etching — Glyphs gain reduced recharge and cast Lesser Seed of Life.
- Natural Mender — Increase outgoing healing to other allies whenever you heal an ally besides yourself.
- Lingering Light — When you enter celestial avatar form, your next strike will blind your foe and heal you. While in celestial avatar form, your healing of others is significantly increased.
- Available when a druid uses Glyph of the Stars whilst in Celestial Avatar mode.
- This skill is channeled over the duration of the cast time, providing its effects to allies within the area of effect at each interval.
- This skill will continue channeling even if the druid exits Celestial Avatar mid-cast.