Glyph of the Stars (Celestial Avatar)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Glyph of the Stars
- Ranger (skill list)
- Parent skill
- Glyph of the Stars
- Game link
Glyph. Prevent health drain while downed and revive downed allies in the targeted area. Heal and grant boons to allies in that area.
- Healing: 392 (0.14)?
- Revive per Pulse: 12%
- Glyph of the Stars (Celestial Avatar): You do not lose health from being downed.
- Stability (2s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared, or taunted.
- Regen (2s): 260 Heal
- Vigor (2s): +50% Endurance Regeneration
- Number of Allied Targets: 5
- : 6Revive Pulses
- : 6Boon and Healing Pulses
- Radius: 360
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description
- Oakheart Salve — Gain regeneration when you are inflicted with bleeding, poison, or burning. While you have regeneration, you take reduced strike damage.
- Bountiful Hunter — You deal increased strike damage for each boon affecting you. Your pet deals increased strike damage for each boon affecting it.
- Fortifying Bond — When you gain a boon, it is shared with your pet.
- Windborne Notes — Warhorn skills grant regeneration around their target. Recover health when you gain regeneration.
- Live Vicariously — When you heal an ally, you are also healed.
- Verdant Etching — Glyphs grant protection to nearby allies.
- Natural Mender — Increase healing to other allies. Gain astral force each interval while not in celestial avatar form.
- Lingering Light — While in celestial avatar form, your healing of others is significantly increased. A lesser bonus to outgoing healing lingers for a duration after exiting celestial avatar.
- Available when a druid uses Glyph of the Stars whilst in Celestial Avatar mode.
- The revive percentage is affected by the Noblesse Oblige mastery, unlike most revive skills.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|October 06, 2022||
|October 04, 2022||
|June 28, 2022||
|May 11, 2021||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|April 23, 2019||