From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Aegis (5s): Block the next incoming attack.
- Alacrity (3s): 25% Skill Recharge Rate
- Fury (5s): 20% Critical Chance
- Protection (3s): -33% Incoming Damage
- Quickness (2 ½s): Skills and actions are faster.
- Regen (6s): 780 Heal
- Resistance (2s): Conditions currently on you are ineffective; stacks duration.
- Retaliation (5s): Reflect incoming damage back to its source.
- Swiftness (6s): 33% Movement Speed
- Stability (5s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared or taunted.
- Vigor (3s): 50% Endurance Regeneration
— In-game description
- This is affected by Boon Duration and Lingering Magic. Boon duration is based on the rangers, not the pets.
- Source must be from yourself or other players, boons from NPCs do not count in most cases.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|March 27, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|April 19, 2016||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: