Steal boons from enemies you strike with stealth attacks. Striking a boonless foe with a stealth attack inflicts fear on nearby foes.
- Boons Stolen: 2
- Fear (1s): Involuntary retreat; unable to act; stacks duration.
Maximum Fear Targets: 5
- Radius: 180
— In-game description
- The effect can trigger on any of the Sneak Attack projectiles but will only trigger once per attack.
- The fear effect is centered on the thief.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| July 17, 2019
- Fixed a bug that caused sneak attacks to apply fear without this trait equipped.
| July 16, 2019
- This trait no longer reduces damage from boonless foes.
- Instead it inflicts fear in a small area if it hits a boonless foe.
| August 28, 2018
- The damage reduction against foes that don't have boons has been increased from 10% to 15%.
| July 26, 2016
- Rending Shade has been added to the game.