From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
Weapon skills that are improved by this trait
- Backstab — Dagger
- Sneak Attack — Pistol
- Tactical Strike — Sword
- Death's Judgment — Rifle
- Surprise Shot — Short bow
- Deadly Strike — Spear
- The Ripper — Harpoon gun
- Hook Strike — Staff
- Malicious Backstab — Dagger
- Malicious Sneak Attack — Pistol
- Malicious Shadowsquall — Scepter
- Malicious Tactical Strike — Sword
- Malicious Death's Judgment — Rifle
- Malicious Surprise Shot — Short bow
- Malicious Hook Strike — Staff
- Malicious Deadly Strike — Spear
- Malicious Ripper — Harpoon gun
- Shadowsquall — Scepter
Downed skills that are improved by this trait
- The effect occurs after a stealth attack hits. As such, the stealth attack can be blocked by Aegis, and Protection will reduce the damage of the stealth attack before being stolen.
- The effect can trigger on any of the Sneak Attack projectiles but will only trigger once per attack.
- The fear effect is centered on the thief.
- The order of boon removal is Stability, Fury, Resistance, Quickness, Protection, Swiftness, Vigor, Might, Resolution, Alacrity, Regeneration.
- Unlike Bountiful Theft, this trait will transfer the entire stack of the boon removed to your character. For example, if your target has 25 stacks of Might, you will gain all 25 stacks, while your target loses all 25 stacks. Same for duration stacking boons like Swiftness: hitting a target with 60 seconds of Swiftness will give you the full 60 seconds.
- The daze effect of Tactical Strike overwrites the fear effect for the main target of the stealth attack.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|June 28, 2022||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|July 17, 2019||
|July 16, 2019||
|August 28, 2018||
|July 26, 2016||