From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Sundering Shade — Stealth Attack skills inflict vulnerability and grant fury upon successfully hitting foes.
- Deadly Aim — Your pistol and harpoon gun attacks now pierce, but have reduced strike damage.
- Shadow Siphoning — Stealth attacks siphon health if they hit. Cannot siphon the same target more than once per interval.
- Rending Shade — Steal boons from enemies you strike with stealth attacks. Striking a boonless foe with a stealth attack inflicts fear on nearby foes.
- Panaku's Ambition — Gain barrier when you strike foes with a stealth attack. When you apply stealth to allies you also grant them barrier. This effect can only be received once and will reset when stealth is removed.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 08, 2018||
|December 12, 2017||
|July 26, 2016||
|September 09, 2014||
|June 25, 2013||
|April 30, 2013||
|October 24, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: