From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Dagger Training — Gain bonus power, which is increased when wielding a dagger.
- Even the Odds — Apply vulnerability when you steal. Gain might when you hit with a stealth attack.
- Sundering Shade — Stealth Attack skills inflict vulnerability and grant fury upon successfully hitting foes.
- Hidden Thief — Stealing inflicts blindness. Stealth Attacks inflict weakness. Cannot affect the same target more than once per interval.
- Shadow Siphoning — Stealth attacks siphon health if they hit. Cannot siphon the same target more than once per interval.
- Rending Shade — Steal boons from enemies you strike with stealth attacks. Striking a boonless foe with a stealth attack inflicts fear on nearby foes.
- Malicious Intent — Marking a target or striking your mark with a stealth attack will immediately grant malice.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 27, 2023||
|August 23, 2022||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|May 08, 2018||