From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the thief skill. For the engineer skill, see Surprise Shot (engineer skill).
— In-game description
- Even the Odds — Apply vulnerability when you steal. Gain might when you hit with a stealth attack.
- Panic Strike — Immobilizing a foe poisons them. Striking a foe below the health threshold immobilizes them.
- Exposed Weakness — Deal increased strike damage to your target for each unique condition on them.
- Sundering Shade — Stealth Attack skills inflict vulnerability and grant fury upon successfully hitting foes.
- Hidden Thief — Stealing inflicts blindness. Stealth Attacks inflict weakness. Cannot affect the same target more than once per interval.
- Shadow Siphoning — Stealth attacks siphon health if they hit. Cannot siphon the same target more than once per interval.
- Rending Shade — Steal boons from enemies you strike with stealth attacks. Striking a boonless foe with a stealth attack inflicts fear on nearby foes.
- Panaku's Ambition — Gain barrier when you strike foes with a stealth attack. When you apply stealth to allies you also grant them barrier. This effect can only be received once and will reset when stealth is removed.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 11, 2021||
|July 26, 2016||
|April 30, 2013||
|October 24, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: