From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Serpent's Touch — Stealing inflicts poison. While in the downed state, your attacks apply poison.
- Lotus Poison — Weaken targets when you poison them.
- Even the Odds — Apply vulnerability when you steal. Gain might when you hit with a stealth attack.
- Potent Poison — Poison you inflict has increased damage and duration. Other Deadly Arts traits apply additional stacks of poison.
- Sundering Shade — Stealth Attack skills inflict vulnerability and grant fury upon successfully hitting foes.
- Hidden Thief — Stealing inflicts blindness. Stealth Attacks inflict weakness. Cannot affect the same target more than once per interval.
- Shadow Siphoning — Stealth attacks siphon health if they hit. Cannot siphon the same target more than once per interval.
- Rending Shade — Steal boons from enemies you strike with stealth attacks. Striking a boonless foe with a stealth attack inflicts fear on nearby foes.
- Panaku's Ambition — Gain barrier when you strike foes with a stealth attack. When you apply stealth to allies you also grant them barrier. This effect can only be received once and will reset when stealth is removed.
- This skill is the only Stealth Attack that does not have a 1 second recharge.
- It is possible to use this skill twice before being revealed if the distance to your target is far enough or if you have quickness.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|April 15, 2014||
|April 30, 2013||
|October 24, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: