From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Sundering Shade — Stealth Attack skills inflict vulnerability and grant fury upon successfully hitting foes.
- Deadly Aim — Your pistol and harpoon gun attacks now pierce, but have reduced strike damage.
- Hidden Thief — Stealing inflicts blindness. Stealth Attacks inflict weakness. Cannot affect the same target more than once per interval.
- Shadow Siphoning — Stealth attacks siphon health if they hit. Cannot siphon the same target more than once per interval.
- Rending Shade — Steal boons from enemies you strike with stealth attacks. Striking a boonless foe with a stealth attack inflicts fear on nearby foes.
- Panaku's Ambition — Gain barrier when you strike foes with a stealth attack. When you apply stealth to allies you also grant them barrier. This effect can only be received once and will reset when stealth is removed.
- This skill replaces Vital Shot when stealthed.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 25, 2021||
|May 26, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|March 05, 2019||
|July 10, 2018||
|July 26, 2016||
|September 29, 2015||
|April 30, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|October 24, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.