From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Even the Odds — Apply vulnerability when you steal. Gain might when you hit with a stealth attack.
- Revealed Training — Gain power, then gain extra power while you are revealed.
- Sundering Shade — Stealth Attack skills inflict vulnerability and grant fury upon successfully hitting foes.
- Hidden Thief — Stealing inflicts blindness. Stealth Attacks inflict weakness. Cannot affect the same target more than once per interval.
- Shadow Siphoning — Stealth attacks siphon health if they hit. Cannot siphon the same target more than once per interval.
- Rending Shade — Steal boons from enemies you strike with stealth attacks. Striking a boonless foe with a stealth attack inflicts fear on nearby foes.
- Malicious Intent — Marking a target or striking your mark with a stealth attack will immediately grant malice.
- Your character will occasionally shout out one of the following lines when using this skill.
- This is the end.
- Death comes on swift wings.
- It's too late to run.
- One shot, one kill.
- Taking the shot.
- Your spirit is mine.
- One more for the Mists.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|December 11, 2018||
|July 10, 2018||
|May 08, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|December 12, 2017||
|November 07, 2017||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: