From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about rifle skill 1 for non-deadeye elite specialization thieves whilst stealthed. For the deadeye version, see Malicious Death's Judgment.
Stealth Attack. Reveal yourself and fire a powerful shot at your target.
— In-game description
- Even the Odds — Apply vulnerability when you steal. Gain might when you hit with a stealth attack.
- Revealed Training — Gain power, then gain extra power while you are revealed.
- Sundering Shade — Stealth Attack skills inflict vulnerability and grant fury upon successfully hitting foes.
- Hidden Thief — Stealing inflicts blindness. Stealth Attacks inflict weakness. Cannot affect the same target more than once per interval.
- Shadow Siphoning — Stealth attacks siphon health if they hit. Cannot siphon the same target more than once per interval.
- Rending Shade — Steal boons from enemies you strike with stealth attacks. Striking a boonless foe with a stealth attack inflicts fear on nearby foes.
- Panaku's Ambition — Gain barrier when you strike foes with a stealth attack. When you apply stealth to allies you also grant them barrier. This effect can only be received once and will reset when stealth is removed.
- Requires Weaponmaster Training from Secrets of the Obscure.
- Unlike Malicious Death's Judgment, Death's Judgment cannot be cast while moving. The player will be forcefully knelt during its casting time.
- Despite referring to "Unmarked Foes", this attack will deal reduced damage only to foes that are not "selected" as the shot is fired.
- It will also pierce those, but not the selected target.
- If no target is selected, it will pierce the first 4 foes hit.[verification requested]
- The character will occasionally shout out one of the following lines when using this skill.
- This is the end.
- Death comes on swift wings.
- It's too late to run.
- One shot, one kill.
- Taking the shot.
- Your spirit is mine.
- One more for the Mists.
- Malicious Death's Judgment was originally named "Death's Judgment" but was renamed prior to the release of Secrets of the Obscure.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 22, 2023||Secrets of the Obscure release:
|June 27, 2023||