From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
Weapon skills that are improved by this trait
- Backstab — Dagger
- Sneak Attack — Pistol
- Tactical Strike — Sword
- Death's Judgment — Rifle
- Surprise Shot — Short bow
- Deadly Strike — Spear
- The Ripper — Harpoon gun
- Hook Strike — Staff
- Malicious Backstab — Dagger
- Malicious Sneak Attack — Pistol
- Malicious Shadowsquall — Scepter
- Malicious Tactical Strike — Sword
- Malicious Death's Judgment — Rifle
- Malicious Surprise Shot — Short bow
- Malicious Hook Strike — Staff
- Malicious Deadly Strike — Spear
- Malicious Ripper — Harpoon gun
- Shadowsquall — Scepter
Downed skills that are improved by this trait
Traits that improve this trait
- Assassin's Fury — Gain might when you gain fury.
- No Quarter — Landing a critical hit while under the effects of fury increases the duration of fury. Gain increased ferocity while under the effects of fury.
- Invigorating Precision — You are healed for a percentage of outgoing critical-hit damage. This healing is increased while you are under the effects of fury.
- Premeditation — Deal increased strike damage for each unique boon you have; concentration is increased.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|June 28, 2022||
|October 02, 2018||
|December 12, 2017||