From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Dagger Training — Gain bonus power, which is increased when wielding a dagger.
- Even the Odds — Apply vulnerability when you steal. Gain might when you hit with a stealth attack.
- Sundering Shade — Stealth Attack skills inflict vulnerability and grant fury upon successfully hitting foes.
- Shadow Siphoning — Stealth attacks siphon health if they hit. Cannot siphon the same target more than once per interval.
- Rending Shade — Steal boons from enemies you strike with stealth attacks. Striking a boonless foe with a stealth attack inflicts fear on nearby foes.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|July 10, 2018||
|July 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|April 15, 2014||
|April 30, 2013||
|October 24, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: