— In-game description [?]
- "From behind" is counted as the back 180 degrees which is different to flanking.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Reduced base power coefficient from 1.2 to 0.9. Reduced flanking power coefficient from 2.4 to 1.8.
|July 10, 2018
- The aftercast of this skill has been reduced by a little less than 0.5 seconds
|July 26, 2016
- All stealth attack skills will now have a 1-second recharge between uses.
|June 23, 2015
- This will now only apply revealed when you hit a foe.
|April 15, 2014
- Updated the skill fact to display the correct damage amount with Dagger Training.
|April 30, 2013
- Skills that must be performed from stealth are now labeled as "Stealth Attack."
|October 24, 2012
- Stealth skills now always apply the Revealed' buff when they hit their target (this update was not originally documented )
|August 28, 2012
- Backstab has been added to the game.