From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Sundering Shade — Stealth Attack skills inflict vulnerability and grant fury upon successfully hitting foes.
- Deadly Aim — Your pistol and harpoon gun attacks now pierce, but have reduced strike damage.
- Shadow Siphoning — Stealth attacks siphon health if they hit. Cannot siphon the same target more than once per interval.
- Rending Shade — Steal boons from enemies you strike with stealth attacks. Striking a boonless foe with a stealth attack inflicts fear on nearby foes.
- Malicious Intent — Marking a target or striking your mark with a stealth attack will immediately grant malice.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 08, 2018||