"Nothing Can Save You!"
— In-game description [?]
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- This skill now applies 5 stacks of the new unblockable effect for a flat 10 seconds with an additional 2 stacks for each foe hit.
- Skills and traits that grant the unblockable status now use a unified effect. This effect is intensity stacking, and stacks are lost whenever attacks hit or miss. Single strikes that hit multiple foes only consume 1 stack. Skills that grant the unblockable status for a duration have been updated to use a number of stacks instead.
- (Competitive split) Reduced vulnerability duration from 10 seconds to 6 seconds.
|March 05, 2019
- Reduced the recharge time of this skill from 25 seconds to 20 seconds. Increased its damage by 40%.
|October 23, 2015
||Heart of Thorns release:
- "Nothing Can Save You!" has been added to the game.