From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Body Blow — Stuns, dazes, knockbacks, pulls, pushes, and launches inflict bleeding and weakness.
- Merciless Hammer — Hammer skills gain reduced recharge and deal increased damage when striking a disabled foe. Gain adrenaline when you disable a foe. Disables include stun, taunt, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, and launch.
- Unsuspecting Foe — Increased critical-hit chance against disabled foes. Disables include stun, daze, knock back, pull, knock down, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Cull the Weak — Increases damage to weakened foes. Striking a foe below the health threshold inflicts weakness.
- Vigorous Shouts — Shout skills gain reduced recharge and heal allies. Gain healing power based on your power.
- Attacker's Insight — Gain Insight when disabling foes or removing boons. Full Counter refreshes all burst skills on hit. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt and fear.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 16, 2019||
|July 10, 2018||
|November 26, 2013||
|October 15, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.