From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Smothering Auras — Fire auras have increased duration. Applying auras to allies removes conditions, and transmuting auras removes conditions from nearby allies.
- Elemental Shielding — Auras you grant to allies also grant protection.
- Strength of Stone — Gain condition damage based on your toughness. Inflict bleeding when you immobilize a foe. Bleeding can only occur on the same target once per interval.
- Singularity — Attain elemental singularity by remaining in an attunement for a period of time. Upon attaining singularity, you may overload the attunement to your vicinity. Gain access to Shouts.
- Tempestuous Aria — Using a shout grants allies might and inflicts enemies with weakness.
- Invigorating Torrents — Auras you grant also grant regeneration and vigor.
- Hardy Conduit — Overloads grant protection. Protection gains increased damage reduction.
- Elemental Bastion — Heal allies you grant an aura to. Grant frost aura to nearby allies when struck while below the health threshold.
- The cripple, Magnetic Aura and 1st instance of damage are applied instantly. Blast Finisher, Immobile and 2nd damage are applied after 1 second.
- Both instances of damage occur at the initial location of the caster.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|December 01, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|March 05, 2019||
|October 02, 2018||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: