"Chilled to the Bone!"
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
"Chilled to the Bone!"
- Necromancer (skill list)
- Training cost
- 25 Hero points
- Game link
Shout. Freeze all enemies around you, inflicting conditions on them. Gain boons for each foe you freeze. Deal additional damage and increased stun duration and gain additional boons when striking foes in melee range.
- Damage: 798 (3.0)?
- Damage: 3 (0.01)?
- Damage Increase: 50%
- Chilled (4s): -66% Skill Recharge Rate, -66% Movement Speed
- Might (10s): 60 Condition Damage, 60 Power2
- Fury (10s): +25% Critical Chance
- Quickness on Melee Hit (10s): Skills and actions are faster.
- Quickness on Melee Hit (6s): Skills and actions are faster.
- Stun: 2 seconds
- Stun: 3 seconds
- Stun on Melee Hit: 3 seconds
- Stun on Melee Hit: 4 seconds
- Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 600
- Melee Radius: 240
- Defiance Break: 500
- Defiance Break: 700
- Range: 600
— In-game description
- Bitter Chill — Chilling a foe inflicts vulnerability.
- Awaken the Pain — Might grants you more power and less condition damage. Gain might when entering shroud.
- Insidious Disruption — Disabling a foe inflicts torment on them. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Target the Weak — Increases critical-hit chance for each condition on the foe. Gain condition damage based on your precision.
- Corrupter's Fervor — Inflicting a condition on a foe grants carapace. Gain pulsing protection while at or above the carapace threshold.
- Shroud Knight — Death Shroud is replaced with Reaper's Shroud, which has more melee-oriented skills and consumes life force at a faster rate. Gain access to shouts.
- Augury of Death — Shouts now siphon health. This effect is increased on foes in melee range.
- Chilling Nova — Critical hits against chilled foes cause an explosion that chills adjacent foes.
- Chilling Victory — Striking a chilled foe grants might and life force. Single attacks can activate this trait more than once before recharging.
- Cold Shoulder — Chill lasts longer, and chilled foes take increased strike damage from your attacks.
- Blighter's Boon — Gain life force when you apply a boon to yourself or remove a boon from an enemy. If you are in reaper's shroud, gain health instead.
- Deathly Chill — Chill deals damage over time.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 28, 2023||
|February 14, 2023||
|November 29, 2022||
|June 28, 2022||
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|July 07, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|April 19, 2016||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: