From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Smothering Auras — Fire auras have increased duration. Applying auras to allies removes conditions, and transmuting auras removes conditions from nearby allies.
- Cleansing Water — Cleanse conditions from allies you grant regeneration to.
- Powerful Aura — Any aura you grant yourself is granted to nearby allies.
- Singularity — Attain elemental singularity by remaining in an attunement for a period of time. Upon attaining singularity, you may overload the attunement to your vicinity. Gain access to Shouts.
- Tempestuous Aria — Using a shout grants allies might and inflicts enemies with weakness.
- Invigorating Torrents — Auras you grant also grant regeneration and vigor.
- Elemental Bastion — Heal allies you grant an aura to. Grant frost aura to nearby allies when struck while below the health threshold.
- Has a short delay after the frost particles appear on the enemy.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|October 05, 2021||
|December 01, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|March 05, 2019||
|October 02, 2018||
|May 17, 2016||
|April 20, 2016||
|December 01, 2015||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: