||This skill is split between game modes — select one to view:
"Feel the Burn!"
Shout. Heat waves blast out from the player, causing damage and granting fire aura to allies.
- Fire Aura (4s): Enveloped in a fiery shield that burns foes, grants might each time you are struck (1-second cooldown per attacker).
- 2 Burning (4s): 1048 Damage
Number of Targets: 5
- : 600 Blast Radius
— In-game description [?]
- See also: Fire Shield (effect)#Traits that affect Fire Shield
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- Increased the burn inflicted by this skill from 1 stack of burning for 4 seconds to 2 stacks of burning for 4 seconds. Fixed a bug that prevented this skill from granting its full might effects to nearby allies.
- (Competitive split) Reduced power coefficient from 1.0 to 0.1. Reduced might duration from 10 seconds to 6 seconds. Increased number of might stacks from 3 to 6.
|March 05, 2019
- This skill now applies 3 stacks of might to nearby allies for 10 seconds in addition to its other effects. Updated the effects to more accurately represent the attack's radius. Updated the hit detection to be more consistent at close distances.
|August 08, 2017
||Path of Fire pre-patch:
- Fixed a bug that caused this skill to hit more than 5 targets.
|May 17, 2016
- The cooldown of this skill has been increased from 20 seconds to 25 seconds.
|December 01, 2015
- Reduced the visual noise on the effects associated with this skill.
|October 23, 2015
||Heart of Thorns release:
- "Feel the Burn!" has been added to the game.