Shout. Shout and infuse your allies with arcane energy. Allies who would take lethal damage while this is active ignore the deathblow and are healed instead. If the effect expires naturally, grant an aura based on your current attunement.
- Healing: 2,836 (1.5)?
- Fire Aura (4s): Enveloped in a fiery shield that burns foes, grants might each time you are struck (1-second cooldown per attacker).
- Frost Aura (4s): -10% Incoming Damage
- Shocking Aura (4s): Stun nearby attacking foes with an electric shock (only once per 2 seconds for each attacker).
- Magnetic Aura (4s): Reflect projectiles with magnetic energy.
- Rebound (5s): Ignore the next lethal blow and receive healing
- Fury (5s): 20% Critical Chance
- Radius: 600
— In-game description [?]
- Smothering Auras — Fire auras have increased duration. Applying auras to allies removes conditions, and transmuting auras removes conditions from nearby allies.
- Zephyr's Boon — Grant boons to allies you grant auras to.
- Raging Storm — Critically striking a foe grants fury. Gain ferocity while under the effects of fury.
- Singularity — Attain elemental singularity by remaining in an attunement for a period of time. Upon attaining singularity, you may overload the attunement to your vicinity. Gain access to Shouts.
- Tempestuous Aria — Using a shout grants allies might and inflicts enemies with weakness.
- Invigorating Torrents — Auras you grant also grant regeneration and vigor.
- Elemental Bastion — Heal allies you grant an aura to. Grant frost aura to nearby allies when struck while below the health threshold.
- Does not work with falling damage.
- Despite the description, the lethal blow isn't actually ignored - the player still takes the damage, but is prevented from entering a downed state and is immediately healed.
- If a player is affected by both Rebound and Rigorous Certainty and takes a lethal blow, Rebound is consumed first.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|December 01, 2020||
|March 05, 2019||
|May 16, 2017||
|December 01, 2015||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: