Shout and infuse your allies with arcane energy. Allies who would take lethal damage while this is active ignore the deathblow and are healed instead. If the effect expires naturally, grant an aura based on your current attunement.
- Healing: 2,836 (1.5)?
- Fire Shield (4s): Enveloped in a fiery shield that burns foes, grants might each time you are struck (1-second cooldown per attacker).
- Frost Aura (4s): -10% Incoming Damage
- Shocking Aura (4s): Stun nearby attacking foes with an electric shock (only once per 2 seconds for each attacker).
- Magnetic Aura (4s): Reflect projectiles with magnetic energy.
- Rebound (5s): Ignore the next lethal blow and receive healing
- Number of Allied Targets: 5
- Radius: 600
— In-game description [?]
- Does not work with falling damage.
- Despite the description, the lethal blow isn't actually ignored - the player still takes the damage, but is prevented from entering a downed state and is immediately healed.
- If a player is affected by both Rebound and Rigorous Certainty and takes a lethal blow, Rebound is consumed first.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 16, 2017||
|December 01, 2015||
|October 23, 2015|| Heart of Thorns release: