From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the former necromancer transform that is now only available to Engineers using Elixir X (underwater). For the ring of the same name, see Plague (ring). For the effect granted by Elixir X (underwater), see Plague (effect).
- Engineer (skill list)
- Parent skill
- Elixir X
- Game link
Become a virulent cloud and inflict multiple conditions on foes you touch. Entering this form destroys all minions and removes spectral effects.
- Damage: 104 (0.39)?
- Poison (2s): 67 Damage, -33% Heal Effectiveness
- Stability (3s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared, or taunted.
- : 3 secondsBoon Gain Interval
- Boon Application Interval: 3 seconds
- Number of Targets: 5
- Duration: 20 seconds
- : 1 secondDamaging Pulse
- Radius: 240
— In-game description
The Plague transformation is a possible effect granted by Elixir X (underwater). Visually the player is transformed into a dark plague cloud, the duration of which is indicated by the Plague effect.
The transform grants the following skills:
|1||Withering Plague||1||Add bleeding to your plague.|
|2||Plague of Darkness||1||Add blindness to your plague.|
|3||Plague of Pestilence||1||Add cripple and weakness to your plague and increase its damage dealt.|
|4...9||Locked||You cannot use skills while transformed.|
|0||Leave Transform||Exit your current transform early, putting it into full recharge.|
- Modified Ammunition — Deal increased strike damage for each condition on a foe.
- Compounding Chemicals — Heal yourself when you grant yourself a boon. Gain increased concentration.
- Power Wrench — Reduces recharge of your tool-kit skills. Reduce the recharge of your elite skill when you dodge.
- Mass Momentum — Gain might while you have stability. Your Function Gyro applies stability to allies when cast.
- Object in Motion — Deal increased strike damage while you have stability, swiftness, or superspeed. This damage increase compounds for each boon you have.
- Whilst under the Plague effect, the character's base Toughness is quadrupled and base Vitality tripled. At level 80, this adds 3000 toughness and 2000 vitality. Note that the toughness gain is not displayed in the Hero panel.
- Plague attacks automatically. By default it only poisons, but by activating one of the skills, another condition can be added. The skills do not have to be activated repeatedly.
- Only one of the three abilities can be active at a time, using a new one will replace the old.
- Although the original necromancer skill has been reworked to Plaguelands (May 16, 2017 game update), the transform itself is still available for Engineers when using the underwater skill Elixir X.