From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the necromancer skill. For the ring of the same name, see Plague (ring). For the effect granted by Elixir X, see Plague (effect).
- Damage: 104 (0.39)?
- Stability (3s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared or taunted.3
- Poison (2s): 67 Damage, -33% Heal Effectiveness
- Self-Bleeding (10s): 220 Damage
- Number of Targets: 5
- Boon Application Interval: 3 seconds
- Duration: 20s
- Damaging Pulse: 1 second
- Radius: 240
— In-game description [?]
Description and skills
|1||Withering Plague||1||Add bleeding to your plague.|
|2||Plague of Darkness||1||Add blindness to your plague.|
|3||Plague of Pestilence||1||Add cripple and weakness to your plague.|
|4...9||Locked||You cannot use skills while transformed.|
|0||Leave Transform||Exit your current transform early, putting it into full recharge.|
- While in Plague form, the necromancer's base Toughness is quadrupled and base Vitality tripled. At level 80, this adds 3000 toughness and 2000 vitality. Note that the toughness gain is not displayed in the Hero panel.
- Plague attacks automatically. By default it only poisons, but by activating one of the skills, another condition can be added. The skills do not have to be activated repeatedly.
- Only one of the three abilities can be active at a time, using a new one will replace the old.
- Elixir X has a chance to grant form to the engineer while underwater.
- All Stability is removed when leaving the transform.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 16, 2017||
|October 01, 2015||
|September 29, 2015||
|July 07, 2015||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|March 16, 2015||
|October 21, 2014||
|September 09, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||
|December 10, 2013||
|August 20, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|October 22, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: