From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Damage: 292 (1.1)?
- Damage: 3 (0.01)?
- Stability (3s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared, or taunted.2
- Launch: 600
- Number of Targets: 5
- Boon Application Interval: 3 seconds
- Duration: 15 seconds
- Duration: 10 seconds
- Stability and Damage Pulse: 3 seconds
- Radius: 240
- Combo Field: Lightning
- Combo Finisher: Whirl
— In-game description [?]
- Tornado transforms the user into a tornado, giving the player the Tornado effect.
|1||Electrified Tornado||1||Electrify your tornado form and make it shoot lightning.|
|2||Dust Tornado||1||Gather up dust into your tornado form, making it shoot out dust devils that blind foes.|
|3||Debris Tornado||1||Gather up debris into your tornado form and send it flying.|
|4||Elemental Requiem||5||Unleash the elements from your core, firing a random elemental in all directions. Elements have differing effects based on your current tornado type.|
|5||Dust Charge||1¼||10||Move swiftly in a direction, knocking back enemies you collide with.|
- Stormsoul — Deal increased strike damage to disabled foes. Outgoing stun duration increased. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Lightning Rod — Cast Lightning Rod when you disable a foe. Disables include stun, daze, knock back, pull, knock down, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Elemental Lockdown — When you disable a foe, gain a boon based upon your current attunement.
- Bountiful Power — Deal increased strike damage for each boon on you.
- Increases vitality by 1000 for the duration.
- Tornado pulses roughly every 3 seconds, starting at 3 seconds after transforming, for a total of 4 pulses. Each pulse inflicts damage and knockback.
- The skills granted while as Tornado set an effect that triggers a short moment after each regular pulse. The effect will be displayed in addition to the transform effect, corresponding to the name of the skill. The modifier will stay active until a new active effect is set or the transform ends. Additionally the current effect changes the applied conditions and style of the skill Elemental Requiem.
- The skill Electrified Tornado applies Electrified Tornado (effect), Dust Tornado yields Dust Tornado (effect) and Debris Tornado results in Debris Tornado (effect).
- Elixir X has a chance to grant this transform.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|October 13, 2020||
|April 28, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|March 27, 2018|
|July 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|March 16, 2015||
|September 09, 2014||
|July 01, 2014||
|June 03, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||
|August 06, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|April 30, 2013||
|January 28, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: