Toss Elixir R
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Toss Elixir R
— In-game description [?]
- Optimized Activation — Using tool belt skills grants vigor.
- Static Discharge — Discharge a bolt of lightning whenever you use a tool belt skill.
- Mechanized Deployment — Your tool belt skills gain reduced recharge.
- Kinetic Battery — Gain Kinetic Charges when you use a tool belt skill. At maximum, charges gain a burst of speed.
- This skill pulses on impact and once every 2 seconds, for a total of 6 pulses. Each pulse revives for 17% of the downed player's maximum health, for a total of 102%.
- If HGH is traited, the duration of this skill is increased by 2 seconds, adding 1 additional reviving pulse for a total of 119%.
- This skill is able to revive both players and (even fully dead) NPCs. Both entities are healed for the same amount of 17% per pulse.
- The pulses are affected by outgoing healing modifiers (additive stacking), however they are unaffected by healing power.
- The pulses are reduced by 33% if a target is poisoned.
- This skill is no longer ground targeted if used underwater, instead the elixir is thrown straight forward and gains a detonation sequence.
- If timed right this skill can be used to revive oneself.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|December 03, 2019||
|April 19, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|April 15, 2014||
|October 15, 2013||
|June 11, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- 'R' could signify 'Recover' or 'Revive'.
- The engineer has an extremely low chance to shout "C'mon, snap out of it!" when using this skill.