Toss Elixir R
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Toss Elixir R
- Engineer (skill list)
- Parent skill
- Elixir R
- Profession mechanic
- Tool belt, Elixir
- Game link
Elixir. Toss Elixir R to revive allies at a location.
- Revive Percent per Pulse: 17%
- Number of Targets: 5
- Duration: 10 seconds
- Radius: 180
- Combo Field: Light
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description
- Aim-Assisted Rocket — Missile hits launch a rocket at your target. After enough rockets have been fired, an orbital strike is called instead. This trait has an internal cooldown.
- Soothing Detonation — Heal nearby allies when using a tool belt skill.
- Optimized Activation — Using tool belt skills grants vigor.
- Static Discharge — Discharge a bolt of lightning whenever you use a tool belt skill.
- Mechanized Deployment — Your tool belt skills gain reduced recharge. Tool belt skills remove conditions. Engage Photon Forge cannot activate this trait.
- Kinetic Battery — Gain Kinetic Charges when you use a tool belt skill. At maximum,[sic] charges gain a burst of speed.
- This skill pulses on impact and once every 2 seconds, for a total of 6 pulses. Each pulse revives for 17% of the downed player's maximum health, for a total of 102%.
- If HGH is traited, the duration of this skill is increased by 2 seconds, adding 1 additional reviving pulse for a total of 119%.
- This skill is able to revive both players and (even fully dead) NPCs. Both entities are healed for the same amount of 17% per pulse.
- The pulses are affected by outgoing healing modifiers (additive stacking), however they are unaffected by healing power.
- The pulses are reduced by 33% if a target is poisoned.
- This skill is no longer ground targeted if used underwater, instead the elixir is thrown straight forward and gains a detonation sequence.
- If timed right this skill can be used to revive oneself.
- The Unblockable tag just means that this won't be stopped by projectile block/reflect bubbles.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|December 03, 2019||
|April 19, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|April 15, 2014||
|October 15, 2013||
|June 11, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- 'R' could signify 'Recover' or 'Revive'.
- The engineer has an extremely low chance to shout "C'mon, snap out of it!" when using this skill.