From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
“Drink Elixir S to shrink yourself, recover from stun, and evade
— In-game description [?]
- Emergency Elixir - Drink an Elixir E when you are struck while below the health threshold.
- HGH — Elixirs grant might, have reduced recharge, and have increased duration.
- Locks all skill slots, including the tool belt.
- This skill can be used while finishing opponents.
- This skill grants invulnerability despite what the tooltip says.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|April 15, 2014||
|April 30, 2013||
|December 03, 2012||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- 'S' could signify 'Shrink' or 'Size'.
- Nicknamed "Elixir Stomp" because all three of its effects aid in the execution of fallen foes in PvP.