Toss Elixir B
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Toss Elixir B
— In-game description [?]
- No Scope — Critical hits on foes within the range threshold have a chance to grant fury. Fury grants you ferocity.
- Juggernaut — Gain might and stability while wielding a flamethrower. Might applied to you gains increased duration.
- Invigorating Speed — When you gain swiftness, you also gain vigor.
- HGH — Elixirs gain reduced recharge and increased durations, and grant might.
- Optimized Activation — Using tool belt skills grants vigor.
- Static Discharge — Discharge a bolt of lightning whenever you use a tool belt skill.
- Mechanized Deployment — Your tool belt skills gain reduced recharge.
- Kinetic Battery — Gain Kinetic Charges when you use a tool belt skill. At maximum, charges gain a burst of speed.
- Mass Momentum — Gain might while you have stability. Your Function Gyro applies stability to allies when cast.
- Object in Motion — Deal increased strike damage while you have stability, swiftness, or superspeed. This damage increase compounds for each boon you have.
- Applied Force — Gain stability when you gain might at or above the threshold. Might grants bonus power.
- This skill isn't ground targeted when underwater, and has detonation sequence.
- When underwater this skill displays a 240 radius.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 11, 2021|
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|September 23, 2017||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release:
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|March 16, 2015||
|October 15, 2013||
|October 22, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- ' B' could signify 'Buff,' 'Boon' or 'Battle.'