Toss Elixir S
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Toss Elixir S
- Engineer (skill list)
- Parent skill
- Elixir S
- Profession mechanic
- Tool belt, Elixir
- Game link
Elixir. Toss Elixir S, granting stealth to allies in the target area.
- Stealth (5s): Invisible to foes.
- Stealth (3s): Invisible to foes.
- Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 180
- Range: 900
— In-game description
- Aim-Assisted Rocket — Missile hits launch a rocket at your target. After enough rockets have been fired, an orbital strike is called instead. This trait has an internal cooldown.
- Soothing Detonation — Heal nearby allies when using a tool belt skill.
- Optimized Activation — Using tool belt skills grants vigor.
- Static Discharge — Discharge a bolt of lightning whenever you use a tool belt skill.
- Mechanized Deployment — Your tool belt skills gain reduced recharge. Tool belt skills remove conditions. Engage Photon Forge cannot activate this trait.
- Kinetic Battery — Gain Kinetic Charges when you use a tool belt skill. At maximum,[sic] charges gain a burst of speed.
- This skill isn't ground targeted when underwater, and has detonation sequence.
- When underwater, this skill displays 5sec. stability and 240 radius.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|April 19, 2016||
|August 25, 2015||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|April 15, 2014||
|October 15, 2013||
|January 28, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- 'S' could signify 'Stealth'.