From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Take the form of a massive juggernaut, reducing the damage you take and the duration of incoming movement-impeding conditions.
- Damage Reduced: 25%
- Swiftness (3s): 33% Movement Speed
- Stability (3s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared or taunted.2
- Immobilize: Unable to move.
- Cripple: -50% Movement Speed
- Chilled: -66% Skill Recharge Rate, -66% Movement Speed
- Boon Application Interval: 3s
- Duration Decreased: 33%
- Duration: 15s
— In-game description [?]
- Peak Performance - Physical skills have reduced recharge and increase all outgoing physical damage for a period of time. Receive less damage from falling, and launch nearby foes when you take fall damage.
|1||Smash||½||Smash your foe.|
|Bash||½||Bash your foe with another blow.|
|Uppercut||1||Finish the chain with a pulverizing uppercut.|
|2||Kick||½||6||Push back your foe with a kick.|
|3||Dash||¾||6||Charge your foe.|
|4||Throw Boulder||1||12||Throw a large boulder at your foe.|
|5||Seismic Leap||¾||15||Leap into the air and knock down foes where you land.|
|Leave Transform||Exit your current transform early, putting it into full recharge.|
- Increases vitality by 1852 at level 80.
- Increases toughness by 1000 and reduces damage taken by 25% for the duration.
- Healing and Utility skills become inaccessible for the duration.
- Elixir X has a chance to grant this form to the engineer.
- For the duration of this skill, the user is enlarged and their footsteps make quaking sounds.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 28, 2015||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|March 16, 2015||
|September 09, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||
|July 23, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: