From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Damage Reduced: 50%
- Swiftness (3s): 33% Movement Speed
- Stability (3s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared, or taunted.2
- Immobilize: Unable to move.
- Cripple: -50% Movement Speed
- Chilled: -66% Skill Recharge Rate, -66% Movement Speed
- Boon Application Interval: 3 seconds
- Duration Decreased: 33%
- Duration: 15 seconds
- Duration: 10 seconds
— In-game description [?]
|1||Smash||½||Physical. Smash your foe.|
|1||Bash||½||Physical. Bash your foe with another blow.|
|1||Uppercut||1||Physical. Finish the chain with a pulverizing uppercut.|
|2||Kick||½||6||Physical. Push back your foe with a kick.|
|3||Dash||¾||6||Physical. Charge your foe.|
|4||Throw Boulder||1||12||Physical. Throw a large boulder at your foe.|
|5||Seismic Leap||¾||15||Physical. Leap into the air and knock down nearby foes where you land.|
|Leave Transform||Exit your current transform early, putting it into full recharge.|
- Peak Performance — Deal increased strike damage. Physical skills have reduced recharge and further increase all outgoing strike damage for a period of time.
- Leg Specialist — Immobilize a target when you cripple them with a skill. Deal increased strike damage to foes affected with movement-impairing conditions.
- Empowered — Deal increased strike damage for every boon on you.
- Warrior's Sprint — Run faster while wielding melee weapons, and deal increased strike damage while you have swiftness. Movement skills break immobilization when used.
- Increases vitality by 2000 (warrior privilege) at level 80. Engineer gets only 1000 vitality.
- Reduces damage taken by 50% for the duration. Damage reduction is calculated multiplicatively.
- Healing and Utility skills become inaccessible for the duration.
- Elixir X has a chance to grant this form to the engineer.
- For the duration of this skill, the user is enlarged and their footsteps make quaking sounds.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 16, 2019||
|April 23, 2019||
|March 27, 2018||
|July 28, 2015||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|March 16, 2015||
|September 09, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||
|July 23, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: