Toss Elixir X
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Toss Elixir X
- Engineer (skill list)
- Parent skill
- Elixir X
- Profession mechanic
- Tool belt, Elixir
- Game link
- This skill has an underwater replacement: Toss Elixir X (underwater)
Elixir. Toss your Elixir X, transforming enemies at the location into moas.
- Morphed (3s): Transformed into a moa bird.
- Number of Targets: 3
- Range: 900
— In-game description
- Aim-Assisted Rocket — Missile hits launch a rocket at your target. After enough rockets have been fired, an orbital strike is called instead. This trait has an internal cooldown.
- Soothing Detonation — Heal nearby allies when using a tool belt skill.
- Optimized Activation — Using tool belt skills grants vigor.
- Static Discharge — Discharge a bolt of lightning whenever you use a tool belt skill.
- Mechanized Deployment — Your tool belt skills gain reduced recharge. Tool belt skills remove conditions. Engage Photon Forge cannot activate this trait.
- Kinetic Battery — Gain Kinetic Charges when you use a tool belt skill. At maximum,[sic] charges gain a burst of speed.
- Like with all elixirs, if affected by block, reflect or intercepted by invulnerable target while in air, elixir will be destroyed and won't have any effect.
- Sometimes monsters converted by this skill will do more damage due to having better damage scaling.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 07, 2020||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|November 17, 2015||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update: