From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Moment of Clarity — Gain an attack of opportunity for you and your pet on interrupting a foe. Daze and stun durations that you inflict last longer. This trait can only grant an attack of opportunity against enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Light on your Feet — Damage and condition duration are increased after dodging or using Quick Shot. Short bow skills pierce and gain recharge reduction, and their attacks from behind or while flanking are improved.
- Two-Handed Training — Greatsword and spear skills deal more damage and recharge faster. Gain fury when you disable a foe.
- Ancient Seeds — Striking a stunned, dazed, knocked down, or launched foe summons roots to entangle them.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 07, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|April 19, 2016||
|June 25, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.