Call of the Wild
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the ranger skill. For the ascended amulet, see Call of the Wild (disambiguation).
Call of the Wild
- Ranger (skill list)
- Game link
Daze and weaken nearby enemies. Grant fury, might, and swiftness to yourself and nearby allies.
- Fury (10s): +25% Critical Chance
- Fury (6s): +20% Critical Chance
- Fury (10s): +20% Critical Chance
- Might (10s): 180 Condition Damage, 180 Power6
- Might (6s): 180 Condition Damage, 180 Power6
- Swiftness (10s): +33% Movement Speed
- Weakness (5s): -50% Endurance Regeneration, +50% Fumble (Unrestricted)
- Daze: 2 seconds
- Daze: 1 second
- Number of Targets: 5
- Allied Target Radius: 900
- Enemy Target Radius: 240
- Combo Finisher: Blast
- Defiance Break: 200
- Defiance Break: 100
— In-game description
- Farsighted — Ranger weapon skills deal increased strike damage. Damage is further increased for foes above the range threshold.
- Moment of Clarity — Gain an attack of opportunity for you and your pet on interrupting a foe. Daze and stun durations that you inflict last longer. This trait can only grant an attack of opportunity against enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Predator's Onslaught — You and your pet deal increased strike damage to disabled, defiant, or movement-impaired foes. Affected conditions are stun, taunt, daze, cripple, fear, immobilize, and chilled.
- Remorseless — Regain opening strike whenever you gain fury. Opening strike deals more damage.
- Vicious Quarry — Fury grants ferocity and additional increased critical strike chance. When struck while below the health threshold, gain fury.
- Bountiful Hunter — You deal increased strike damage for each boon affecting you. Your pet deals increased strike damage for each boon affecting it.
- Fortifying Bond — When you gain a boon, it is shared with your pet.
- Windborne Notes — Warhorn skills grant regeneration around their target. Recover health when you gain regeneration.
- Two-Handed Training — Greatsword and spear skills deal more damage and recharge faster. Gain fury when you disable a foe.
- Ancient Seeds — Striking a stunned, dazed, knocked down, launched, or defiant foe summons roots to entangle them.
- Furious Strength — You deal increased strike damage while you have fury.
- Twice as Vicious — Disabling a foe increases your damage and condition damage for a short duration.
- Oppressive Superiority — Deal increased damage to foes at a lower health percentage than you. Conditions you apply to foes at a lower health percentage than you last longer.
- Debilitating Blows — Disabling a foe applies conditions to that foe based on your current state. Disables include stun, daze, knock back, pull, knock down, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Enhancing Impact — Disabling a foe grants you boons based on your current state.
- Fervent Force — Disabling a foe reduces the cooldowns of all your equipped skills. Disables include stun, daze, knock back, pull, knock down, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 14, 2023||
|June 28, 2022||
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|May 11, 2021||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|July 16, 2019||
|December 11, 2018||
|October 02, 2018||
|May 08, 2018||
|November 07, 2017||
|October 18, 2016||
|September 29, 2015||
|July 28, 2015||
|January 27, 2015||
|April 15, 2014||
|December 10, 2013||
|July 23, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- If three or more rangers use the skill at the same time, a Lunar Wolf is summoned. This is a reference to the Three Wolf Moon T-shirt and meme.
- This skill's name and icon are references to The Call of the Wild, by Jack London.
- ^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHP1pM9s-mM Three rangers using the skill