From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Poison is applied each second for the duration of the area of effect.
- Triggers Signet of Malice once for the initial damage and once per condition pulse for each target affected.This means if the maximum number of targets are hit with both the initial hit and subsequent 4 tricks of poison, a maximum of 25 triggers for a single field is possible.
- Great synergy with Pressure Striking, Impacting Disruption and Superior Sigil of Draining.
- Lotus Poison — Weaken targets when you poison them.
- Potent Poison — Poison you inflict has increased damage and duration. Other Deadly Arts traits apply additional stacks of poison.
- Assassin's Reward — Heal yourself whenever you use a skill that uses initiative. Heal yourself for each point of initiative spent.
- Pressure Striking — Enemies you interrupt are inflicted with torment. This trait can only affect enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Impacting Disruption — Enemies that you interrupt suffer a pulmonary impact. This trait can only affect enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 11, 2021||
|July 07, 2020||
|April 28, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|September 23, 2017||
|June 20, 2017||
|May 16, 2017||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|September 09, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||
|April 30, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.