From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Damage: 220 (0.6)?
- Poisoned (2s): 67 Damage, -33% Heal Effectiveness
- Poisoned (3s): 101 Damage, -33% Heal Effectiveness
- Daze: ½ seconds
- Daze: 1 second
- Number of Targets: 5
- Poison Threshold: 5
- Pulses: 4
- Field Duration: 3 seconds
- Interval: 1 second
- Interval: 4 seconds
- Radius: 240
- Combo Field: Poison
- Range: 900
— In-game description [?]
- Poison is applied each second for the duration of the area of effect.
- Daze Interval is unique per Choking Gas AoE.
- Triggers Signet of Malice once for the initial damage and once per condition pulse for each target affected.This means if the maximum number of targets are hit with both the initial hit and subsequent 4 tricks of poison, a maximum of 25 triggers for a single field is possible.
- Great synergy with Impacting Disruption.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|September 23, 2017||
|June 20, 2017||
|May 16, 2017||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|September 09, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||
|April 30, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.