From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Guardian (skill list)
- Training cost
- 15 Hero points
- Game link
Click to enlarge
Trap. Lay down a trap that creates an area of pure light that reveals enemies and pierces their armor. The first strike dazes foes.
- Damage: 50 (0.1875)?
- Boon on Trap Trigger (10s): +33% Movement Speed
- Revealed (1s): You cannot stealth
- Vulnerability (2s): +10% Incoming Damage, +10% Incoming Condition Damage10
- Daze: 2 seconds
- Duration: 8 seconds
- Interval: 1 second
- Trigger Radius: 180
- Attack Radius: 240
— In-game description
- Symbolic Exposure — Symbols inflict vulnerability on foes. Deal increased strike damage to vulnerable foes.
- Altruistic Healing — Heal yourself when you grant a boon to an ally.
- Inspired Virtue — Virtues apply boons to allies when activated. Deal increased strike damage for each boon on you.
- Glacial Heart — Mighty Blow becomes Glacial Blow. Chill and damage foes that you disable. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Piercing Light — Traps gain reduced recharge and slow enemies.
- Dulled Senses — Cripple enemies that you disable. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Heavy Light — Gain stability when disabling an enemy. Deal increased strike damage to disabled or defiant foes. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- This skill hits 9 times, for a total coefficient of 1.6875
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 14, 2023||
|January 14, 2020||
|February 06, 2018||
|November 17, 2015||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: