From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Revenant (skill list)
- Legendary Renegade
- Kus Darkrazor
- Training cost
- 20 Hero points
- Game link
Legendary Renegade. Summon Kus Darkrazor to disrupt your enemies.
- Damage (6x): 366 (1.38)?
- Stability (1s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared, or taunted.
- Daze: ¼ seconds
- Number of Targets: 5
- Duration: 6 seconds
- Interval: 1 second
- Radius: 360
- Breaks Stun
- Defiance Break: 100
- Range: 600
— In-game description
- Eye for an Eye — Gain protection when you are disabled. Gain might when you break out of a stun. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, launch, and taunt.
- Dwarven Battle Training — Deal increased strike damage to weakened foes. Disabling a foe applies weakness. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, taunt, and launch.
- Words of Censure — Blinding, immobilizing, or affecting a foe with crowd control heals nearby allies. Skills that strike many foes at the same time can heal multiple times.
- Resilient Spirit — Periodically gain barrier for each unique boon you have.
- Generous Abundance — Heal allies around yourself when using a Legend skill. Heal allies around Ventari's Tablet when using a Legendary Centaur skill. Dragon Facet skills and Ventari's Will cannot activate this trait.
- Glaring Resolve — Gain stability and heal yourself when you break stuns.
- Contained Temper — Gain fury when you disable a foe. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, launch, and taunt.
- Notoriety — Might grants you more power and less condition damage. Gain might when using a legendary stance skill.
- Ashen Demeanor — Disabling a foe cripples your enemy, which leaves them vulnerable and inspires you with Kalla's Fervor.
- Bold Reversal — When you break a stun, unleash an empowering roar.
- All for One — Using Legendary Renegade abilities grants protection to allies near the summoned warband member.
- The summon can be killed, like all Legendary Renegade skills.
- Kalla occasionally shouts "Ash Legion: fall in!" on use.
- The skill causes 100 defiance bar damage per hit for a total of up to 600 defiance bar damage with all 6 hits.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|July 07, 2020||
|May 08, 2018||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: