From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Dwarven Battle Training — Deal increased damage to weakened foes. Disabling a foe applies weakness. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, taunt, and launch.
- Words of Censure — Blinding, immobilizing, or affecting a foe with crowd control spawns a healing orb. Skills that strike many foes at the same time can spawn multiple orbs.
- Resilient Spirit — Periodically gain barrier for each unique boon you have.
- Glaring Resolve — Gain stability and heal yourself when you break stuns.
- Contained Temper — Gain fury when you disable a foe. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, launch, and taunt.
- Notoriety — Might grants you more power and less condition damage. Gain might when using a legendary stance skill.
- Ashen Demeanor — Disabling a foe cripples your enemy, which leaves them vulnerable and inspires you with Kalla's Fervor.
- Bold Reversal — When you break a stun, unleash an empowering roar.
- All for One — Using Legendary Renegade abilities grants protection to allies near the summoned warband member.
- The summon can be killed, like all Legendary Renegade skills.
- Kalla occasionally shouts "Ash Legion: fall in!" on use.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 07, 2020||
|May 08, 2018||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: