From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Elementalist (skill list)
- Game link
Charge the water around your foe with electricity. Enemies currently using an ability are dazed.
- Damage: 880 (2.4)?
- Damage: 440 (1.2)?
- Vulnerability (6s): +5% Incoming Damage, +5% Incoming Condition Damage5
- Daze: 1 second
- Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 240
- Defiance Break: 100
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description
- Stormsoul — Deal increased strike damage to disabled or defiant foes. Outgoing stun duration increased. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Aeromancer's Training — Gain ferocity, and gain additional ferocity while attuned to air. Air weapon skills get a reduced recharge time.
- Lightning Rod — Cast Lightning Rod when you disable a foe. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Piercing Shards — Vulnerability you inflict has increased duration. Deal increased strike damage to vulnerable foes. Damage bonus is doubled while attuned to water.
- Elemental Lockdown — When you disable a foe, gain a boon based upon your current attunement.
- Vicious Empowerment — Gain Elemental Empowerment and might when you disable or immobilize a foe.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 23, 2022||
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|July 07, 2020||
|May 08, 2018||
|June 25, 2013||
|December 03, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: