From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- See also: Interrupt#Related traits
- Dazzling — Dazing or stunning a foe also applies vulnerability.
- Vicious Expression — You and your illusions deal increased strike damage to foes without boons. Disabling a foe removes boons from them. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Fencer's Finesse — Gain a stacking ferocity effect when you or one of your illusions strikes with a one-handed sword or a spear. Reduces recharge on sword and spear skills.
- Delayed Reactions — Disabling a foe slows them. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear. This trait can only affect the same enemy with once per interval.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 07, 2020||
|April 23, 2019||
|August 06, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: