— In-game description [?]
- Doubled Standards - Unique Banner effects applied to you are stronger. Gain swiftness when you summon or pick up a banner.
- Attribute gain is equal to
level * 1.25 rounded up.
- Buff lasts 5 seconds and is renewed every 3 seconds.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| March 05, 2019
- Banners no longer have skills and are instead destroyed when they're picked up.
- Banners can now only be picked up by the warrior who summoned them.
- Reduced all banners' stat gains from 170 to 100 at level 80.
- Banners' durations have been reduced from 90 seconds to 60 seconds.
- All utility-slot banner skills have had their recharge times reduced from 120 seconds to 80 seconds.
- Picking up a banner now reduces the recharge time of that banner by 60 seconds.
| March 27, 2018
- Fixed a bug that caused banner effects to display at a selected enemy's location rather than the player's location when using a banner underwater.
| February 22, 2017
- Increased the number of enhancement targets from 5 to 10.
| August 20, 2013
- Updated this skill to properly display their duration.
| May 28, 2013
- Warrior banners now apply their buffs immediately.
| March 26, 2013
- Increased power and condition damage granted to allies from 90 at level 80 to 170.
| January 28, 2013
- This skill's descriptions have been updated.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Banner of Strength has been added to the game.