Banner of Strength
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Banner of Strength
- Warrior (skill list)
- Banner of Strength
- Training cost
- 2 Hero points
- Game link
Banner. Place a banner that damages and dazes foes on initial placement, then pulses boons to you and nearby allies afterward.
- Damage: 532 (2.0)?
- Might (10s): 60 Condition Damage, 60 Power2
- Daze: 2 seconds
- Boon Application Interval: 3 seconds
- Number of Targets: 5
- Number of Allied Targets: 5
- Duration: 15 seconds
- Attack Radius: 180
- Boon Radius: 360
- Combo Finisher: Blast
- Defiance Break: 200
- Range: 600
— In-game description
- Body Blow — Stuns, dazes, knockbacks, pulls, pushes, and launches inflict bleeding and weakness.
- Pinnacle of Strength — Might applied to you grants more power. Your critical-hit chance is increased.
- Might Makes Right — Gain health and endurance whenever you apply might to yourself.
- Aggressive Onslaught — Gain quickness when you disable an enemy. While you have quickness, your movement speed is increased. This stacks with other movement speed increases.
- Unsuspecting Foe — Increased critical-hit chance against disabled or defiant foes. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Merciless Hammer — Hammer and mace skills deal increased damage when striking a disabled or defiant foe. Gain adrenaline when you disable a foe. Disables include stun, taunt, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, and launch.
- Stalwart Strength — Gain stability when you disable a foe. Deal increased strike damage while you have stability.
- Empowered — Deal increased strike damage for every boon on you.
- Mending Might — Applying might to an ally heals you.
- Phalanx Strength — When you grant yourself might, grant it to nearby allies as well.
- Doubled Standards — Banners grant quickness to allies when they are dropped. Pulsing boons applied through banners last longer.
- No Escape — Dazes and stuns inflict immobilize.
- Dispelling Force — Dazes, stuns, pulls, knockdowns, knockbacks, and launches remove boons.
- Attacker's Insight — Gain Insight when disabling foes or removing boons. Full Counter refreshes all burst skills on hit. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt and fear.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|September 13, 2022||
|August 02, 2022||
|June 28, 2022||
|May 11, 2021||
|November 19, 2019||
|March 05, 2019||
|March 27, 2018||
|February 22, 2017||
|August 20, 2013||
|May 28, 2013||
|March 26, 2013||
|January 28, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: