- This article is about the Storm Spirit skill. For the weaver skill, see Call Lightning.
Your storm spirit teleports to your location and generates a powerful blast of electricity.
- Damage: 2,232
- Daze: 1 second
Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 240
— In-game description [?]
- The damage from this skill ignores all stats and modifiers from the ranger.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| March 05, 2019
- Spirit Active Skills: These skills no longer sacrifice the spirit and instead cause them to teleport to the ranger's location before the spirit uses their active skill. These skills now have a 0.25-second casting time. The recharge time for these skills remains at 20 seconds.
- Reduced the duration of daze that this skill applies to foes from 3 seconds to 1 second.
| September 29, 2015
- Fixed a bug so that the daze will properly be increased by daze-increasing effects.
| July 07, 2015
- Fixed an issue that prevented this skill from properly applying daze.
| June 24, 2015
- Fixed a bug that prevented this skill from properly recharging when used.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- All ranger spirit's active abilities have had their maximum targets increased to 5.
- All ranger spirit's active abilities are more potent and sacrifice the spirit.
- The recharge of all nonelite ranger spirits has been reduced to 20 seconds.
- Storm Spirit: The activate ability now inflicts a 3-second daze.
| September 30, 2014
- Spirits: Added a red indicator ring to spirit attacks to show range for opponents.
| December 10, 2013
- Reduced the damage from the Call Lightning by 33%.
| August 20, 2013
- Added a damage skill fact and a radius skill fact.
| June 25, 2013
- Increased the damage by 150%.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Call Lightning has been added to the game.