Call Lightning (Ranger)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Your storm spirit teleports to your location and generates a powerful blast of electricity.
— In-game description
- Moment of Clarity — Gain an attack of opportunity for you and your pet on interrupting a foe. Daze and stun durations that you inflict last longer. This trait can only grant an attack of opportunity against enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Predator's Onslaught — You and your pet deal increased strike damage to disabled, defiant, or movement-impaired foes. Affected conditions are stun, taunt, daze, cripple, fear, immobilize, and chilled.
- Nature's Vengeance — Boons applied by Spirits last longer, and the spirit loses less health per interval. Spirit-activated skills affect a larger area and apply alacrity to allies.
- Two-Handed Training — Greatsword and spear skills deal more damage and recharge faster. Gain fury when you disable a foe.
- Ancient Seeds — Striking a stunned, dazed, knocked down, launched, or defiant foe summons roots to entangle them.
- Debilitating Blows — Disabling a foe applies conditions to that foe based on your current state. Disables include stun, daze, knock back, pull, knock down, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Enhancing Impact — Disabling a foe grants you boons based on your current state.
- Fervent Force — Disabling a foe reduces the cooldowns of all your equipped skills. Disables include stun, daze, knock back, pull, knock down, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- The damage from this skill ignores all stats and modifiers from the ranger.
- When the Nature's Vengeance trait is used, this skill provides Fury to 10 players from the trait despite the fact its tooltip doesn't reflect this. The effects of Call Lightning are still limited by its 5 enemy target cap.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 07, 2020||
|March 05, 2019||
|September 29, 2015||
|July 07, 2015||
|June 24, 2015||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|September 30, 2014||
|December 10, 2013||
|August 20, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: