Call Lightning (Ranger)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Your storm spirit teleports to your location and generates a powerful blast of electricity.
— In-game description [?]
- Moment of Clarity — Gain an attack of opportunity for you and your pet on interrupting a foe. Daze and stun durations that you inflict last longer. This trait can only grant an attack of opportunity against enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Nature's Vengeance — Reduces health loss when spirits apply boons to allies. Spirit-activated skills affect a larger area and apply boons to allies.
- Two-Handed Training — Greatsword and spear skills deal more damage and recharge faster. Gain fury when you disable a foe.
- Ancient Seeds — Striking a stunned, dazed, knocked down, or launched foe summons roots to entangle them.
- The damage from this skill ignores all stats and modifiers from the ranger.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 07, 2020||
|March 05, 2019||
|September 29, 2015||
|July 07, 2015||
|June 24, 2015||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|September 30, 2014||
|December 10, 2013||
|August 20, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: