From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Building Momentum — Burst skills restore endurance on hit.
- Body Blow — Stuns, dazes, knockbacks, pulls, pushes, and launches inflict bleeding and weakness.
- Berserker's Power — Gain increased strike damage when you use a burst skill; this damage increase is based on your adrenaline.
- Aggressive Onslaught — Gain quickness when you disable an enemy. While you have quickness, your movement speed is increased. This stacks with other movement speed increases.
- Unsuspecting Foe — Increased critical-hit chance against disabled or defiant foes. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Sundering Burst — Burst skills inflict vulnerability if they hit and inflict additional vulnerability if the attack is a critical hit. Can only occur once per interval per target for multihit burst skills.
- Bloodlust — You have a chance to inflict bleeding on critical hits, and bleeds that you apply last longer.
- Burst Precision — Burst skills have an increased critical chance.
- Merciless Hammer — Hammer and mace skills deal increased damage when striking a disabled or defiant foe. Gain adrenaline when you disable a foe. Disables include stun, taunt, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, and launch.
- Stalwart Strength — Gain stability when you disable a foe. Deal increased strike damage while you have stability.
- Leg Specialist — Immobilize a target when you cripple them with a skill. Deal increased strike damage to foes affected with movement-impairing conditions.
- Primal Rage — Gain access to berserk mode and primal bursts.
- King of Fires — Increase the duration of burning you apply. Gain fire aura when you critically hit an enemy. Berserker skills detonate fire aura, damaging and burning nearby foes.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|July 07, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|May 08, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|May 17, 2017||
|May 16, 2017||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: