|| This skill is split between game modes — select one to view:
Unleash a powerful skull strike that dazes your target and inflicts multiple conditions.
- Blindness (5s): Next outgoing attack misses.
- 4 Bleeding (8s): 704 Damage
(4s): 160 Damage, 198 Damage to Players on Skill Use, 382 Damage to Non-Players on Skill Use
(5s): 150 Damage, 149 Damage to Players on Skill Use, 287 Damage to Non-Players on Skill Use
- Cripple (8s): -50% Movement Speed
- Daze: 1 second
- Range: 300
— In-game description [?]
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| May 08, 2018
- The bleeding this skill inflicts is no longer split between game modes and will now use the higher duration of 4 stacks for 8 seconds in all modes.
| February 06, 2018
- The previous PvP split of this skill has been extended to WvW, with confusion now added to the list of split conditions.
- Confusion application has been modified from 4 stacks for 4 seconds to 5 stacks for 3 seconds.
| May 17, 2017
- The blast finisher delivered by this attack has been removed, as indicated in the original release note.
| May 16, 2017
- The damage of this skill has been reduced by 33%.
- Bleeding has been reduced from 4 stacks for 8 seconds to 3 stacks for 6 seconds.
- The blast finisher on this skill has been removed.
- All changes apply to PvP only.
| October 23, 2015
|| Heart of Thorns release:
- Skull Grinder has been added to the game.