From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Set down a lightning capacitor to daze and damage foes near it.
— In-game description
- Optimized Activation — Using tool belt skills grants vigor.
- Static Discharge — Discharge a bolt of lightning whenever you use a tool belt skill.
- Mechanized Deployment — Your tool belt skills gain reduced recharge.
- Lock On — Striking a stealthed foe triggers Invisible Analysis. Disabling a foe triggers Controlled Analysis. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Kinetic Battery — Gain Kinetic Charges when you use a tool belt skill. At maximum, charges gain a burst of speed.
- System Shocker — Disabling a foe grants you barrier. Your function gyro dazes foes when cast. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Expert Examination — Stunning or dazing a foe applies vulnerability and weakness to them.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: