Well of Senility
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Well of Senility
- Mesmer (skill list)
- Training cost
- 15 Hero points
- Game link
Well. Creates a well that steals memories from foes, damaging and chilling them. When it expires, foes still inside the well have boons removed from them.
- Damage: 186 (0.7)?
- Chilled (1s): -66% Skill Recharge Rate, -66% Movement Speed
- Boons Removed: 2
- Daze: 3 seconds
- Daze: 2 seconds
- Number of Targets: 5
- Pulses: 3
- Duration: 3 seconds
- Radius: 240
- Combo Field: Ethereal
- Range: 900
— In-game description
- Dazzling — Dazing or stunning a foe also applies vulnerability.
- Vicious Expression — You and your illusions deal increased strike damage to foes without boons. Disabling a foe removes boons from them. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Duelist's Discipline — Pistol attacks from you and your illusions have a chance to cause bleeding. Interrupting a foe recharges pistol skills. This trait can only reduce recharge on enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Delayed Reactions — Disabling a foe slows them. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear. This trait can only affect the same enemy with once per interval.
- Time Catches Up — Activating a Shatter gives your illusions superspeed. Shatters deal increased damage to movement-impaired foes.
- All's Well That Ends Well — Wells heal allies when they end.
- Stretched Time — The first pulse of a well also applies alacrity to allies near the well. Tides of Time now also applies alacrity in an area when cast.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 14, 2023||
|June 28, 2022||
|March 05, 2019||
|December 11, 2018||
|October 02, 2018||
|February 22, 2017||
|May 17, 2016||
|April 19, 2016||
|November 17, 2015||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release:
- The skill icon depicts an in-game waypoint.
- Well of Recall's signature sound effect is of crunching ice, while a faint chime rings and gets longer on every pulse.