From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Damage: 590 (2.22)?
- Damage: 332 (1.25)?
- Initial Stability (1s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared, or taunted.
- Base Stability and Stability per Hit (6s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared, or taunted.
- Daze: 1 ½ seconds
- Number of Targets: 5
- Breaks Stun
— In-game description
- Eye for an Eye — Gain protection when you are disabled. Gain might when you break out of a stun. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, launch, and taunt.
- Dwarven Battle Training — Deal increased strike damage to weakened foes. Disabling a foe applies weakness. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, taunt, and launch.
- Words of Censure — Blinding, immobilizing, or affecting a foe with crowd control heals nearby allies. Skills that strike many foes at the same time can heal multiple times.
- Resilient Spirit — Periodically gain barrier for each unique boon you have.
- Generous Abundance — Create healing orbs around yourself when using a Legend skill. Create healing orbs around Ventari's tablet when using a Legendary Centaur skill. Dragon Facet skills cannot activate this trait.
- Glaring Resolve — Gain stability and heal yourself when you break stuns.
- Contained Temper — Gain fury when you disable a foe. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, launch, and taunt.
- Notoriety — Might grants you more power and less condition damage. Gain might when using a legendary stance skill.
- Amnesty of Shing Jea — Legendary Alliance abilities gain an additional bonus. Activating Energy Meld or Alliance Tactics grants both of these bonuses simultaneously at greater amounts. Kurzick abilities grant regeneration in an area around you. Luxon abilities grant might in an area around you.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|November 30, 2021||
|September 21, 2021|