From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Dwarven Battle Training — Deal increased strike damage to weakened foes. Disabling a foe applies weakness. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, taunt, and launch.
- Words of Censure — Blinding, immobilizing, or affecting a foe with crowd control heals nearby allies. Skills that strike many foes at the same time can heal multiple times.
- Resilient Spirit — Periodically gain barrier for each unique boon you have.
- Generous Abundance — Heal allies around yourself when using a Legend skill. Heal allies around Ventari's Tablet when using a Legendary Centaur skill. Dragon Facet skills and Ventari's Will cannot activate this trait.
- Notoriety — Might grants you more power and less condition damage. Gain might when using a legendary stance skill.
- Amnesty of Shing Jea — Legendary Alliance abilities gain an additional bonus. Activating Energy Meld or Alliance Tactics grants both of these bonuses simultaneously at greater amounts. Kurzick abilities grant regeneration in an area around you. Luxon abilities grant might in an area around you.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|November 29, 2022||
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|November 30, 2021||
|September 21, 2021|