The first time a phantasm would become a clone, it instead resummons itself and attacks again. Resummoned phantasms inflict a percentage of the original's damage.
(Resummoned phantasms are briefly dazed.)
— In-game description
Weapon skills that are improved by this trait
- Phantasmal Duelist — Pistol
- Phantasmal Swordsman — Sword
- Phantasmal Warden — Focus
- Phantasmal Mage — Torch
- Phantasmal Berserker — Greatsword
- Phantasmal Warlock — Staff
- Phantasmal Mariner — Spear
- Phantasmal Whaler — Trident
- Echo of Memory — Shield
- Deja Vu — Shield
Utility skills that are improved by this trait
Downed skills that are improved by this trait
Drowning skills that are improved by this trait
Trait skills that are improved by this trait
Traits that improve this trait
- Illusion of Vulnerability — Inflict vulnerability when you interrupt a foe. This trait can only affect enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Furious Interruption — Gain quickness when you interrupt a foe.
- Vicious Expression — You and your illusions deal increased strike damage to foes without boons. Disabling a foe removes boons from them. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Power Block — Interrupts deal damage and inflict weakness. Enemy skills that you interrupt have an increased cooldown. Cannot increase recharge of skills with no recharge or skills on creatures with defiance bars. This trait can only damage enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Duelist's Discipline — Pistol attacks from you and your illusions have a chance to cause bleeding. Interrupting a foe recharges pistol skills. This trait can only reduce recharge on enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Chaotic Interruption — When you interrupt a foe, recharge one of your equipped-weapon skills at random. Only affects weapon skills that are recharging.
- Delayed Reactions — Disabling a foe slows them. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear. This trait can only affect the same enemy with once per interval.
- Applies Chronophantasma to the phantasm.
- Effects that trigger on phantasms becoming clones (such as Persistence of Memory) will trigger both when the phantasm resummons itself, and when the second one eventually becomes a clone.
- Effects that trigger upon summoning a phantasm will also trigger on the second phantasm (Phantasmal Haste, Illusionary Inspiration, etc.)
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|May 02, 2023||
|November 29, 2022||
|May 11, 2021||
|July 28, 2020||
|July 07, 2020||
|May 08, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: