From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Illusion of Vulnerability — Inflict vulnerability when you interrupt a foe. This trait can only affect enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Dazzling — Dazing or stunning a foe also applies vulnerability.
- Furious Interruption — Gain quickness when you interrupt a foe.
- Vicious Expression — You and your illusions deal increased strike damage to foes without boons. Disabling a foe removes boons from them. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Power Block — Interrupts deal damage and inflict weakness. Enemy skills that you interrupt have an increased cooldown. Cannot increase recharge of skills with no recharge or skills on creatures with defiance bars. This trait can only damage enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Duelist's Discipline — Pistol attacks from you and your illusions have a chance to cause bleeding. Interrupting a foe recharges pistol skills. This trait can only reduce recharge on enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Ineptitude — Interrupting a foe inflicts blind, and blinding a foe inflicts confusion. This trait can only activate on enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Chaotic Interruption — When you interrupt a foe, recharge one of your equipped-weapon skills at random. Only affects weapon skills that are recharging.
- Maim the Disillusioned — Shatter skills inflict torment on hit.
- Master of Misdirection — Shatter skills gain recharge reduction.
- Master of Fragmentation — Your Shatter skills are improved.
- Bladeturn Refrain — Bladesongs grant aegis.
- Jagged Mind — Blade attacks inflict bleeding on critical hits. A percentage of your condition damage dealt heals you.
- Deadly Blades — Blades inflict vulnerability on critical hits. After successfully casting a Bladesong, increase all damage dealt for a short time. This does not stack.
- Infinite Forge — Automatically stock blades while in combat.
- Causes defiance bar damage based on the daze duration, thus on the number of blades.
|Blades||Daze duration||Defiance break|
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|March 29, 2022||
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|November 30, 2021|
|August 17, 2021|